Charlotte's First Post
I am 8 years old and i have a father who is at work, and a mother that takes her time on medicures and pedicures. I have so much fun at school and i say "hello" to my friends.
On Christmas I'd go to England and visit my family.
I have a twin sister, and a ANNOYING brother, especially when he pulls my ear and starts saying RUDE words!!
Love From:
Charlotte Louise Scoffin
On Christmas I'd go to England and visit my family.
I have a twin sister, and a ANNOYING brother, especially when he pulls my ear and starts saying RUDE words!!
Love From:
Charlotte Louise Scoffin

7 Comments:
At February 6, 2005 at 2:00 AM,
skarekrow24 said…
Hi Charlotte I love your website it great im your biggest fan and i realy want to see you in real life From your best fan Lucyxx
At February 6, 2005 at 2:04 AM,
skarekrow24 said…
charlotte i am so happy you have a website and it is very cool
niki
At February 6, 2005 at 11:32 AM,
Anonymous said…
Charlotte,
Congratulations on your first step towards international FAME!! haha
Chris Lee
At February 16, 2005 at 7:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Charlotte wats up cant belive you have your own website . My e-mail address is StevenshotmaiL
From Rachel Stevens xxxxx
At February 16, 2005 at 7:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Charlotte your websight
At June 1, 2005 at 6:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi char, you mad little niece of mine. I love the website, love it. Get harry and Lulu to do one as well. Love auntie joxxxx
At June 3, 2005 at 9:55 AM,
Anonymous said…
very cool website charlotte,all the best and see you soon. uncle paul xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home